Heart O’ the Hills
Summer Camp for Girls
We welcome you to our special place, alive with summer camp traditions. Owned and operated by the Ragsdale family, Heart O’ the Hills is a private traditional summer camp for girls 6-16.
Programming is designed to emphasize character building and intangibles – self confidence, teamwork, leadership, individual identity, grit and determination.
Our 2-and 4-week overnight camp sessions offer more than 50 instruction oriented activities- traditional, plus unusual-including English and western horseback riding, Red Cross swimming instruction, team and individual sports, archery, riflery, tennis, cooking, fencing, climbing, video, and wilderness survival. “The Heart” has friendly, competitive tribes and a tradition of etiquette.
Dates and Rate
2016 Dates and Rates!
Click below for session dates and tuition rates for our 2-, 4-, and 8-week sessions.
- The summer camp fee is all inclusive.
- There is no additional fee for crafts supplies, horseback riding lessons, riflery or archery, laundry, or special events.
- Get details on discounts
Join The Heart Family
Join The Heart Family!
Registration for 2016 is now open.
- Signing up is easy, just follow the links below
If a summer camp session is full, we will maintain a waiting list and notify family as soon as an opening arises.
Families of current campers login here to:
- Register for the upcoming summer!
- Submit forms including medical forms and cabin requests
- View account and make payments
- Send letters to your campers electronically
View photos from summer camp