Summer Camp Rates and Dates 2017
We offer two 4-week sessions as well as four 2-week sessions.
Listed below are our summer camp rates and dates for the upcoming summer. The tuition listed includes everything except uniforms and travel to and from camp. A deposit of $500 is required upon registration. The balance of tuition is due by May 3. Registration completed after May 3 must include full tuition.
- Ensures the session you want is still available
- Early payment discounts–the sooner, the bigger!
- All campers registered before Christmas receive a limited edition silver charm as our gift
- Camp is important enough that the rest of your summer should be planned around it!
- Sisters receive a discount of approximately 5% off tuition per child.
- Discounts for early payment are offered. The earlier paid, the more off.
- Tuition is priced to cover laundry, linen rental (if desired), yearbook, DVD memento, special art supplies, lessons, ammo, and all other activity expenses.
- Camper families are requested to keep a credit card on file (with prescribed spending limit) for stamps and other personal purchases.
- Soft drinks and snacks are not sold. Rather, a treat is given to campers each day at the end of siesta as a part of the regular camp fee.
- Transportation to and from camp, and uniforms are additional expenses.
- Deposits and payments may be made with any major credit card, cash, or check.
- Monthly payment plans are available. Call Monique, our Office Manager, at 1-830-238-4650 to make arrangements.
- Tuition must be paid in full by April 25, 2016.
- Written cancellations made before March 1 of the year registered will receive 80% of deposit refund.
- Deposits are not refundable after March 1, but may be carried forward one year (non-refundable).
- Some limited camperships are awarded at The Heart.
We spend all of our time here at camp, but the one thing that’s missing is YOU! So, before Laura heads back over the pond, The Heart is hitting the road to come and see you. Come and hang out with the Heart at one of our stops along the road. More Information Here
Each spring we host an “open camp” and invite everyone to come and have a look at The Heart. We will open the gates at 10 a.m. and will receive until 4 p.m. We plan to give personal tours around the grounds and through the tepees, the dining room, the famous tunnel and the waterfront. We will have a lifeguard so that canoe rides can be allowed, and folks can hike on their own. Our brother camp, Stewart for Boys, will have an open camp at the same time. The two camps are just seven miles apart. Stewart accepts boys ages 6-16, same ages we accept at The Heart. Click Here for More Information
Spring Mother-Daughter Weekend
Here’s how moms can enjoy a taste of camp along with their daughters! Let someone else plan the menus and cook! Just enjoy the relaxation of life away from the city, the fun of fellowship, and the excitement of activities. Cost of the weekend will be $425.00 for one adult; $625.00 for parent/child, and $95 per additional child. Full cancellation refund until April 15. Click Here for More Information
Fall Mother-Daughter Weekend
Here’s how moms can enjoy a taste of camp along with their daughters! Let someone else plan the menus and cook! Just enjoy the relaxation of life away from the city, the fun of fellowship, and the excitement of activities. Cost of the weekend will be $425.00 for one adult; $625.00 for parent/child, and $95 per additional child. Full cancellation refund until August 15. Click Here for More Information