Heart O’ the Hills
Summer Camp for Girls
We welcome you to come to our special place, alive with summer camp traditions. Owned and operated by the Ragsdale family, Heart O’ the Hills is a private traditional summer camp for girls 6-16.
The program is designed to emphasize character building and intangibles – self confidence, teamwork, leadership, individual identity, grit and determination.
Our 2- and 4-week overnight camp sessions offer more than 50 instruction-oriented activities–traditional, plus unusual–including English and western horseback riding, Red Cross swimming instruction, team and individual sports, archery, riflery, tennis, cooking, fencing, climbing, video, and wilderness survival. “The Heart” has friendly, competitive Sisterhoods and a tradition of etiquette.
It’s more than a camp, more substantive than just outdoor fun and skill building.
“The Heart” is a home away from home, a sisterhood.
Dates and Rates
2023 Dates and Rates
Click above for session dates and tuition rates for our 2-, 4-, and 8-week sessions.
- The summer camp fee is all inclusive.
- There is no additional fee for crafts supplies, horseback riding lessons, riflery or archery, laundry, or special events.
- Get details on discounts
Join The Heart Family
Sign up NOW!
Registration for 2023 is now open.
- Signing up is easy, just click above and follow the links.
If a summer camp session is full, we will maintain a waiting list and notify family as soon as an opening arises.
Families of current campers log in here to:
- Re-enroll for the upcoming summer!
- Submit forms including medical forms and cabin requests
- View account and make payments
- Send letters to your campers electronically
View photos from summer camp
The Heart loves sharing our camp experience with you!
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.