Summer 2016 may have come and gone, but 2017 is on its way!
With that being said, we have our rates and dates for next summer! Woo-hoo!!
Here we go:
First Term Full Term: Sunday, June 4-Saturday, July 1
First Term Split A: Sunday, June 4-Saturday, June 17
First Term Split B: Sunday, June 18-Saturday, July 1
Second Term Full Term: Saturday, July 8-Friday, August 4
Second Term Split A: Saturday, July 8-Friday, July 21
Second Term Split B: Saturday, July 22-Saturday August 4
Full Term: $4, 975 Split Term: $2,285
With these dates and rates, we do offer early pay discount!
You may wonder, why should I pay early, well let us tell you:
- Ensures the session you want is still available
- Early payment discounts–the sooner, the bigger!
- All campers registered before Christmas receive a limited edition silver charm as our gift
- Camp is important enough that the rest of your summer should be planned around it
We also offer other discounts:
- Sisters receive a discount of approximately 5% off tuition per child.
- Discounts for early payment are offered. The earlier paid, the more off.
Sometimes there are additional fees:
- Tuition is priced to cover laundry, linen rental (if desired), yearbook, DVD memento, special art supplies, lessons, ammo, and all other activity expenses.
- Camper families are requested to keep a credit card on file (with prescribed spending limit) for stamps and other personal purchases.
- Soft drinks and snacks are not sold. Rather, a treat is given to campers each day at the end of siesta as a part of the regular camp fee.
- Transportation to and from camp, and uniforms are additional expenses.
We offer several payment options:
- Deposits and payments may be made with any major credit card, cash, or check.
- Monthly payment plans are available. Call Monique, our Office Manager, at 1-830-238-4650 to make arrangements.
- All fees due on or before May 3, 2017
And we know that sometimes cancellations happen:
- Written cancellations made before March 1 of the year registered will receive 80% of deposit refund.
- Deposits are not refundable after March 1, but may be carried forward one year (non-refundable).
Heart O’ the Hills also offers a Spring Mother-Daughter from May 4-7, so be sure to get signed up for that as well!
If you have any questions, check our website,
shoot us an e-mail, or give us a call! We love our camper families and want to help as much as possible!
Lots of love and happy camping!