I was tasked with thinking about where I get my inspiration for camp. I quickly realized I could go on and on forever about every little thing that inspires me but I’ll keep my list short.
- My creative and talented mother!
- Reading books on anything from creativity to self-growth.
- My inspiration comes from watching campers blossom while making new friends and finding new interests.
- Browsing through Etsy
- Spending hours on StumbleUpon blogs
- The smell of coffee!
- People who can take really amazing pictures and then make them even better with photo editing are my inspiration.
- Pandora, and how it always knows what I want to hear! How does it do that?
- Anyone who can find the silver lining in a tough situation, and this happens a lot at camp. Even when the tough situation is not as tough as the little camper believes. Finding that silver lining is an inspiring life skill!
- The amazing women who have entered my life through The Heart over the years.
- Great quotes from authors both known and unknown.
- Random links posted on social networking sites for me to click on add to my inspiration!
- Everything about Jane Ragsdale
- Scrapbooking the photos taken throughout the month. It’s inspiring to look back and realize all the accomplishments and beautiful things that my job entails.
- Documentaries that are both interesting and informative
- My inspiration comes from Sundays on the Guadalupe
- Learning new skills and doing something I haven’t before
- Pinterest pins for days (so many fun ideas for camp)!
- Long conversations with strangers doing something good
- Anything that manages to actually make me laugh out loud
- Seeing people use new and creative ways of doing the things that we do every day
- Articles that show specific changing marketing trends
- Trying to cook something new and having it come out exactly right
- Hearing about the memories of campers past are a big part of my inspiration!
- Watching a plan come together
- Collaborative projects with cool creative people
Aw, shucks, Mo! <3